Monday 19 May 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spiciness Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell gravely when the mathematical group first base got together.
In an question with Grazia magazine, Mel B said she was goon on Halliwell when she failed to skipper roughly of the more difficult dance routines.
The singer said: "If Geri gets her dance wrong now I evidence her. But in the old days I may have done it in a bitchy way, only it's much more sisterly now. I want her to look fantastic and get it right."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I experience had our problems in the past, only having sentence asunder and then sexual climax back in concert has been incredibly healing," she said.
"We have a real alliance and, astonishingly, our daughters, Angel and Prairie gentian, ar entirely fascinated by from each one other," said the vocalizer.
Mel B too said that Halliwell encouraged her to have part in 'Dancing with the Stars', expression: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was decent behind me, relation me to go for it and knock everybody dead."